Welcome To

POWERPOINT PLANET

I am working on PowerPoint from past 3 years 
with hundreds of clients.

 Check Out my Youtube Channel : Pin9211

For only $15 you will get best customized template from my channel as well as varieties of new unique templates.


Provide 15+ PowerPoint Intro Template
5+ Kinetic Typography Animation
15+ High Dynamic Advance Photo Slide Show
25+ Photo Frame Slides
1 Bonus PowerPoint Presentation
Fonts are included.

- Are you planning to create slide show video from images. We have so many templates.
-Want to create a photo frame for a single image or collage. There is templates for that also.

-Want to create minimal kinetic typography animation advertisement. we have it.
-Want to present something to office we have template for it.
- Intro for youtube, outro or simply to put on Facebook . We have those templates.

Everything above in one place is more than worth 100$ but currently i am giving it at 15$ as i am starting on fiverr after long time.
Still if you need some reference have look over this : https://bit.ly/powerpointplanet


PURCHASE NOW


Message me on Instagram



Or on Facebook



If you have any specific requirement,you can contact me first.
We Also create Custom PowerPoint Presentation.

Watch Some More Templates Included : 

 

 

 

 

PURCHASE NOW


Message me on Instagram



Or on Facebook

















PURCHASE NOW


Message me on Instagram



Or on Facebook












PURCHASE NOW


Message me on Instagram


Or on Facebook












PURCHASE NOW


Message me on Instagram


Or on Facebook













PURCHASE NOW


Message me on Instagram



Or on Facebook

Facebook

HURRY UP!!!

ONE TIME OFFER!!!

PRICE WILL CHANGE!!!

© PIN9211

No comments:

Post a Comment